I have had this stocking since before I was born. A woman in Cheyenne, Wyoming knitted this stocking for me....a dear friend of my mother's. So, my wonderful knitting project this season was just hung by the chimney with care (ok, gas fireplace)....and now Winston and Derek have one too! This was a great stress reliever late at night, school procrastinator and plain ol' joy to knit to help bring memories of the Christmas season to our home! XOXOXO Merry Christmas everyone!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
family stockings
I have had this stocking since before I was born. A woman in Cheyenne, Wyoming knitted this stocking for me....a dear friend of my mother's. So, my wonderful knitting project this season was just hung by the chimney with care (ok, gas fireplace)....and now Winston and Derek have one too! This was a great stress reliever late at night, school procrastinator and plain ol' joy to knit to help bring memories of the Christmas season to our home! XOXOXO Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment