Winston and I saw the most beautiful rainbow tonight out our front door. We had just been looking at a rainbow in a book and naming all of the colors. What a magical thing we experienced, I just love rainbows! (And Grandma Judy, I got him to say 'Happy Birthday' to you on film, so listen closely!). May you all see a rainbow this week! XOXO
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Beautiful Rainbow
Winston and I saw the most beautiful rainbow tonight out our front door. We had just been looking at a rainbow in a book and naming all of the colors. What a magical thing we experienced, I just love rainbows! (And Grandma Judy, I got him to say 'Happy Birthday' to you on film, so listen closely!). May you all see a rainbow this week! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your video made me feel so happy inside this morning. Winston is absolutely adorable and speaking so clearly. I am so glad you got to take the time to stop and enjoy such a beautiful rainbow with your sweet sweet little boy.
I love this video of Winston - it makes me smile! I'll admit, I've watched it more than once : )
Post a Comment