Winston turned 18 months two days ago (February 18th). His hair has been growing, well slowly and not so evenly. It was dubbed more as a Ben Franklin/Mullet/Rat tail sort of look. I, as the natural-parenting mother, wanted to not cut his hair for years, having him grow his hair out a bit, with thick, beautiful curls.......wasn't happening. So, a major milestone took place on his 1 1/2 year birthday, Winston got his first haircut (I haven't even trimmed a stray hair, not one!). Kathie Ballantyne, Winston's Godmother and great friend of the family did the honors. This really moved me as I felt a huge part of him had just shown me that he is truly growing up before my eyes! Such a big boy!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
FIRST Haircut!
Winston turned 18 months two days ago (February 18th). His hair has been growing, well slowly and not so evenly. It was dubbed more as a Ben Franklin/Mullet/Rat tail sort of look. I, as the natural-parenting mother, wanted to not cut his hair for years, having him grow his hair out a bit, with thick, beautiful curls.......wasn't happening. So, a major milestone took place on his 1 1/2 year birthday, Winston got his first haircut (I haven't even trimmed a stray hair, not one!). Kathie Ballantyne, Winston's Godmother and great friend of the family did the honors. This really moved me as I felt a huge part of him had just shown me that he is truly growing up before my eyes! Such a big boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment